Nevada State Flag
Celebrate Nevada’s majestic beauty and pride with our premium quality state flag.
Authentic Design: The Nevada State Flag features a field of cobalt blue with a silver star above the word “Nevada” and a sprig of sagebrush below it. The silver star represents Nevada as the “Silver State” due to its significant silver mining history. The sprig of sagebrush is a symbol of the state’s rugged desert terrain and arid climate. The flag’s design reflects Nevada’s historical role in mining and its unique natural landscapes.
- 3×5 feet
- 4×6 feet
- 5×8 feet
- Durable Nylon: Made with Solar Max – 200 Denier Heavy Duty Nylon completed with white header and strong brass grommets. Flies gracefully in the slightest breeze, dries quickly, and stands out with its lustrous appearance.
- Sturdy Poly Fabric: 2 Ply Polyester – Ideal for high-wind areas and tough conditions, displays vibrant colors with pride.
- Made in the USA: By choosing the Nevada State Flag, you support American craftsmanship, local businesses, and the spirit of the nation.
- Sturdy Construction: 4 rows on stitching on the fly end, reinforced canvas header with metal grommets.
- Fade-Resistant: UV-resistant fabric ensures lasting brightness.
Veterans Flag Depot has been offering American-made flags since 2004. Though our pride and joy is the traditional American flag, we do offer a variety of need-specific flags, such as flags for the American Legion, Veterans of Foreign War Posts, Military Bases, National Guard Units, etc. We pride ourselves on offering the best of what American-based flags can mean to individuals and organizations and are happy to ship nationwide.
No matter what type of flag you’re looking for, we have it! If you have any questions about our company, what we stand for, or any product you might find here on our site, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Your experience and satisfaction are our highest priority. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy displaying your new flag for a long time to come.