Classic Aluminum Nautical Telescoping Flagpoles
Introducing our Telescoping Nautical flagpoles, US Patent D743,840 S, high strength, made in the USA, the “Nautipole”, a telescoping, Nautical Flagpole normally at lower than the one piece Nautical Flagpoles.
Choose from four heights (16′-20′-25′-30′) and three different base diameters. The high properties, both chemical and corrosion, as well as its high strength 7000-T8 series aluminum will guarantee you a trouble free use for many years to come. The 7000-T8 series aluminum provides higher quality, higher strength plus additional hardness from the T8 temper than other telescoping flagpoles made with 6000 series aluminum. It is backed by a fifteen (15) year warranty, weather included.
This complete nautical telescoping flagpole includes:
- Classic telescoping flagpole with an extra thick PVC ground sleeve
- A 4′ long, 1.38″ diameter yard arm OR 5′ long, 2.0″ yard arm (20,25,30′) and positioned anywhere on the second section from the top of the flagpole with the locking set screw)
- 2 Rope Cleats already attached
- 2 Nautical Yardarm Ropes made with thick solid braided nylon
- 3″ Aluminum ball (ball color will be silver or gold, depending on in-stock availability)
- Revolutionary ball bearing swivel ring system that includes a solid 1/2″ threaded aluminum topper, stainless steel ball bearing swivel ring, 2 high quality beaded retainer rings six stainless steel clips and other installation hardware and instructions
The convenience, strength, portability and many other unique features of “Nautipole”, stands higher above than any other Nautical flagpole you have ever known. Manufactured in Pennsylvania, USA with one of the most expensive and strongest high strength aluminum in the market.
Installing the PVC ground sleeve is a breeze and it will get your flagpole up and running in no time at all.
Also, the availability of various accessories makes this “Nautipole,” portable and easy to move in case of any special events. Many of the Nautical flagpoles are installed near high wind areas and under adverse conditions causing them to bend or break thus resulting in high expense replacements.
Our fifteen years(15) warranty will cover such damages by replacing any of the four sections of our Telescoping flagpole at no cost to you, minus the shipping of any and all parts.
You can raise or lower this flagpole in about 30 seconds and in case of inclement and very strong wind weather, you can protect both the flags and flagpole from any potential damage.