Alaska State Flag
Celebrate Alaska’s unique beauty and heritage with our premium quality state flag.
Authentic Design: The Alaska State Flag features a deep blue field with eight gold stars, known as the “Big Dipper” and the “North Star.” This simple yet iconic design represents Alaska’s stunning natural beauty, northern location, and significance as the northernmost state in the United States.
- 3×5 feet
- 4×6 feet
- 5×8 feet
- Durable Nylon: Made with Solar Max – 200 Denier Heavy Duty Nylon completed with white header and strong brass grommets. Flies gracefully in the slightest breeze, dries quickly, and stands out with its lustrous appearance.
- Sturdy Poly Fabric: 2 Ply Polyester – Ideal for high-wind areas and tough conditions, displays vibrant colors with pride.
- Made in the USA: By choosing the Alaska State Flag, you support American craftsmanship, local businesses, and the spirit of the nation.
- Sturdy Construction: 4 rows on stitching on the fly end, reinforced canvas header with metal grommets.
- Fade-Resistant: UV-resistant fabric ensures lasting brightness.
Veterans Flag Depot has been offering American-made flags since 2004. Though our pride and joy is the traditional American flag, we do offer a variety of need-specific flags, such as flags for the American Legion, Veterans of Foreign War Posts, Military Bases, National Guard Units, etc. We pride ourselves on offering the best of what American-based flags can mean to individuals and organizations and are happy to ship nationwide.
No matter what type of flag you’re looking for, we have it! If you have any questions about our company, what we stand for, or any product you might find here on our site, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Your experience and satisfaction are our highest priority. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy displaying your new flag for a long time to come.